Circle of Security is an 8-week training session that teaches parents how to strengthen relationships with their children. This class will be held each Thursday beginning on February 1st and will go through March 29th.
Circle of Security teaches new ways to understand your children's needs and behaviors, and teaches you that it's never too late.
Things you will learn:
- Learn how to teach your children to manage their emotions.
- Learn that we all make mistakes: it is how we make the "repair" that strengthens our relationships.
- Learn what is underneath acting out behaviors.
- Learn that sometimes our needs interfere with our children's needs and what to do when that happens.
- Learn that is is NEVER TOO LATE.
Cost and Registration
Cost is $200 per individual or $300 per couple.